Sunday, October 12, 2008

WE HAVE LIFE

My first question is: Where has the Hawkeye team been the last 3 weeks? I know Indiana is not that good, but seriously, seeing them yesterday made me cringe at the last 3 losses.

We have 5 games left and we need to win at least 3 of them to get to a bowl. A win against the Badgers will help a lot. We get the better opponents at home (which scares me for next year). We'll start picking on and apart the Badgers tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the win and start looking ahead to the week.

1 comment:

NoVAHawkeye said...

Indiana is definitely no Ohio St.; in fact, I don't think they could compete with the Toledo Mud Hens. Still, a good win and it shows what we are capable of. At the very least, we did pound a hard-hitting Indiana team.

Let's agree right now fans, that a loss to Wisconsin at home is unacceptable. We have beaten ourselves three times this year, and I honestly believe that the only team on our schedule that is probably better than us is Penn St. Still, we have had PSU's number more often that not the past 15 years, and we are playing them at home too.

Enough about the Nittany Lions; I'm looking forward to us bringing back the Heartland Trophy this year.